Argentum is a new programming language compiled to machine code for both AOT and JIT.
It's main features are:
- Absence of memory leaks at no extra cost.
- Type safety.
- Memory safety.
- Absence of NULLs.
- Optional-based control flow.
- Built-in tests.
- Modularity and versioning.
- Absence of shared mutable state.
- it's crazy fast and memory-effective.
- Its executables are tiny (so far hello_world.exe is just a 12Kb with no extra dependencies).
- And its interop with C is mostly pass-through.